Xiaomi Corporation is one of the largest global consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company in the world. The company has established its dominance in the Kenyan market and recently opened its new Xiaomi store at the heart of Nairobi’s Central Business District to enhance access and experience of its products and solutions among Kenyans.
Xiaomi has launched its Black Friday campaign running across all Xiaomi Stores, partner retail stores in the country. The company has enticing deals for both smartphones and accessories that customers will be able to take advantage of during the Black Friday 2022 sale. The campaign will run from 1st November to 30th November.
This announcement comes a few weeks after the unveiling of the Redmi A1+ in Kenya. The new Redmi entry-level smartphone aims to provide excellent experiences to Kenyan customers and consumers. The phone will retail at the recommended retail price of KES 10,499 and will be one of the products on offer during this period.
Ramadhan Hassan, Marketing Manager Xiaomi, says; “we recognize Kenya’s appetite for hi-tech electronic gadgets is growing and we aim to connect the brand with the targeted consumers to create and sustain the excitement of our increased acceptance and consumption of affordability and quality products.”
Xiaomi continuously pursues innovations, high-quality user experience and operational efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology.
The deals follow as below on all our different smartphones models which come with the following giveaways among others on offer:
1. Redmi Note 11 – Get a FREE power bank
2. Redmi Note 11s – Get a FREE power bank
3. Redmi Note 11 Pro – Get a FREE weighing Scale
4. Redmi A1+ – Get a FREE maize Floor
5. Redmi 10C – Get FREE pack of sugar + cooking Oil
6. Redmi 10A – Get FREE Sugar + Hand washing powder Users can also unlock the above deals for FREE, if they join #XiaomiPredictionKing campaign by predicting correct match scores during the World Cup. This campaign will run on Xiaomi Kenya Facebook Page from 19th Nov.